The process for booking for the next summer season can be very challenging. There are many more people wanting to book vacation rentals in the peak seasons of July and August than there are vacation homes available. With that in mind, it takes Wind and Waves time to meet with the owners and determine if they will be renting their homes next year, and if so, what weeks the home will be available to rent. Most owners only rent their homes for selective weeks each summer, the remaining weeks are for their personal use.
The online calendar is now live and booking can be made online
- Click on the list of different homes to find out more information, the price, number of people that can be accommodated and see pictures of the home as well as an availability calendar. View Rentals Here
- Go to the individual rental page and view the availability calendar at the end of the page to find what weeks are available for rent.
- All homes rent for a minimum of one week and the first day of the week that is available has the date highlighted in a bold black on the calendar.
- Fill out the booking request with the requested information and hit send.
- Wind and Waves receives the request immediately and will review and send you a formal quote requesting the deposit.
- You will have 72 hours to pay the deposit and secure your rental week.
- It is important to ensure that you answer any questions you receive from Wind and Waves in order to clarify your booking and so that we can ensure the home fits your needs.
- All rentals are secured with a credit card deposit of 50% of the rental for the week.
- If you have any questions about the process please email Wind and Waves Holiday Homes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Wind and Waves can only book rental homes for the current year (2022). We can not accept reservations for 2023 and later at this time. The calendar for the summer of 2023 will go live January 1st, 2023.